Westex hiring standards has enabled us to identify and hire good talent, which supports our standard of excellence in service. Thorough pre-employment screening is essential to ensure a candidate meets our minimum requirements.
In addition to meeting our minimum, there are site-specific requirements that must be met which could be standing, walking, computer skills or even lifting up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to pass the following minimum hiring standards.
- Pass an in depth interview screening process
- High School Education or GED
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Fluency in English - read, speak and write
- Provide proof of legal right to work in the United States
- Pass a drug screening test
- Pass criminal, professional, and personal background investigation
- Possess reliable means of contact by phone and transportation
- Honorable discharge from military
- Pass orientation program evaluation
- Good communication and people skills
- Physical capabilities of performing duties
If you have additional questions, please contact our Human Resource department at 713-946-9378.
| ||© 2013, Westex Security Services, Inc.. All rights reserved.|